- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(Voice/Text): 802.309.8202
- Available via computer/video by appointment.
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf Certificate of Transliteration 2002
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf Certificate of Interpretation 2003
- AAS in Educational Interpreting form NTID/RIT 1998
- BS in ASL/English Interpretation form Northeastern University 2000 Cum Laude
I have been working as a professional interpreter for fifteen years, and have been certified for thirteen years. I currently hold CI and CT from the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf. I have experience interpreting in a variety of settings: secondary educational, post-secondary educational, medical, vocational rehabilitation and other professional settings. I was born and raised in southern VT and after many years in Rochester and Boston for school and work, I moved back to southern VT in 2003 and now live here with my husband and our two daughters.