- Villanova University BA – Major: English; Minor: Education
- Northeastern University – two semesters ASL program
- Boston University M.Ed. Education of the Deaf
- NY State permanent teacher certification
- RID NIC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 203-249-9432 (voice/txt/facetime)
Liz has lived in Saratoga Springs since 2007. In 1998 she earned a Master of Education degree in Deaf Education from Boston University and is RID NIC certified since 2008. Liz is committed to the health and well-being of the Deaf community and holds a deep respect of Deaf culture. Proud to hold herself to the highest ethical standards, she is comfortable in a variety of settings such as college level interpreting, medical interpreting, parent/teacher conferences and events within the K–12 setting. In addition to being a member of RID, Liz is a member of the local Capital Region Interpreter Network (CRIN) and continues to look for every opportunity to further her professional development.